Eyes are the most important part of our face that make it possible for us to see the world. Their protection is also very important so that nature gives us a protection shield for our eyes that are eyelids and lashes. They both work together to keep safe our eyes. Eyelashes just seem like a simple layer of hair at the edge of lids but they perform many important functions for our eyes. It works to protect our eyes from dust, sand, and other small particles that can harm our eyes. Eyelashes are very sensitive that perform a sign of alarm for eyes when feeling any danger. For example, when an object comes near to our eyes, lashes close the lids immediately. Having long and thick lashes is a dream of everyone. People who do not have long lashes take the support of false lashes. Various methods help in growing lashes and make them long naturally without using an eyelash extension kit. A lot of home remedies and medical treatments are existing that help in making healthy and beautiful lashes.
- Use of Olive oil: Olive oil is a healthy oil that is rich in fatty acids. The use of olive oil on lashes helps them in growing long and thick. It also gives strength to the lashes so that the falling of lashes reduces low. All you have to do is to get a mascara brush dip it into the oil and apply it to the lashes.
- Eyelash serum: Many serums are available in the market that works to grow the hairs of your lids and make them healthier. They boost the length of your lashes.
- Vitamin-E oil: Vitamin- E is good for our skin and hair as well. It is the most affordable option for healthy lashes. All those oils enrich with vitamin-E helps in growing the lashes.
- Comb the lashes: Comb is good for every hair growth. Similarly, you can comb your lashes that helps in improving the growth. Many types of lash combs are available in the market.
- Use of coconut oil: A light massage of coconut oil into the lash protects from dryness, locks moisture, and helps in improving growth.
- Nutritious diet: A diet you are taking affects the whole body. Similarly, plenty of adding protein, iron, vegetables, and fruits makes your lashes healthy.
- Keep lashes clean: Your hygiene habits mean a lot for a healthier body. Keep your eyes clean and avoid them from expired make-up help to protect your lashes.
- Castor Oil: It helps in preventing the loss of hairs in lashes by decreasing the PGD2 Castor oil also helps in soothing inflammation into the eyes that may cause due to mascara and make-up.
Conclusion: Lashes are a small part of the eyes but perform many functions. Your good habits contribute a lot to keeping healthy lashes. Many home remedies and medicines help them in growing and making them thick.