Hats are worn for various reasons but the most common one is it serves as your protection against any weather condition. Whether it is hot or cold, there is always something for you. Hats come in different styles and materials. If you are looking for hats that can give you warmth during the cold season, you have to focus more on the materials.
Hats are commonly made from cotton, wool felt, straw, polyester, and fur pelt. Of these materials, people consider Fur Hats during the cold season because it is softer and smoother giving more comfort. Not only will a fur hat give you comfort but it will also make you look good while wearing it. Without a doubt, a fur hat will spice up your outfit.
With many designs and styles, choosing a fur hat will not be an easy task. To make this task less daunting, you can consider the following pointers to help you choose the right fur hat that will satisfy both your needs and fashion taste:
Pick a hat type
When picking the hat type, the first thing that you have to think about is where you want to use it. Do you want to use it for leisure activities or for work? Do you want to look casual or classy? With this, it is crucial that you choose a hat type that will meet your needs or specifications. The most famous fur hats include Russian style hat, trooper hat, aviator hats, coonskin cap, and roller hats.
Check the fur type
The next thing that you have to consider is the fur type. Choosing the right fur type is essential. Remember that the price will depend on the type of fur. By knowing the fur type, you can finally decide what to purchase. Here are the different types of furs:
1. Rabbit fur is warm and soft but inexpensive. It has a medium length hair with many natural colors. However, rabbit fur is not that durable.
2. Shearling sheepskin is actually one of the warmest furs. Its natural fibers can help you regulate body temperature.
3. Mouton sheepskin is very soft. Many prefer it because it feels extremely warm. The lamb’s hair is straightened and treated to make a soft fur. It is also water-repellent.
4. Mink fur is noted for its luxurious feel. This is one of the most durable furs if treated properly. This is considered a high-end fur, which means it is generally expensive.
5. Beaver fur is shiny. It offers different natural colors from light brown to dark brown. It has a rugged look and a favorite of men. It is also one of the most durable furs in the market.
6. Fox fur is very long but soft. Many people consider this because it gives a classy and fashionable look.
7. Faux fur is what they call a synthetic fur. This means that it does not come from any living animal. This fur is not as warm as natural fur but it does not require special storage. This type of fur is relatively inexpensive.